Make your eServices fly and get the benefit you expect. trustID, CloudTrust’s secure and certified digital identity provider solution, offers you a fast way to identify your employees, partners and customers.
trustID is focused specifically on managing the identities of customers who need access to corporate websites, web portals and webshops. Instead of managing user accounts in every instance of a software application of a company, the identity is managed in a CIAM (Customer Identity and Access Management) component, making reuse of the identity possible.
trustID, can be seamlessly integrated into your existing workflows to comply with your specific know-your-customer requirements. This allows us to offer you a secure digital onboarding process without paper forms or the need to switch media.
From fully automated to agent assisted identity verification, our solution offers the full range of verification services you need.
trustID: an independant and certified IDP
CloudTrust’s trustID is the only identity provider having a federal certification for the digital identities of the citizen. Showing a strong focus on usability and security and meeting the severe requirements of the upcoming Electronic Identity Services Act (EISA) for the protection of digital data and identity. It offers:
- Strong multi-factor authentication: trustID is a digital identity provider solution with strong but easy to use multi-factor authentication options.
- Wide distribution: trustID provides a self-enrolment portal for your customers to ease the creation of their digital identity without the need to go to a physical office. This will enable you to get the critical mass of eServices usage quickly.
- Certified physical and video identification: trustID includes certified physical and video identification solutions to let you master the required Know Your Customer (KYC) processes.
- Simple integration: trustID is based on open-source standard technology, allowing for simple integration into the client’s ecosystem, and avoiding any vendor lock-in in the future.
- Cost optimisation: customers can use their trustID to access different online services.
One trustID, many flavours
trustID runs in many flavours that suits your financial and sovereignty needs:
- as a SaaS solution with a per identity price: no investment needed and predictable operational costs
- as an “on premise” solution where you can sovereignly emit digital identities (white label) and master your operational costs
- as a corporate solution with utmost flexibility when eHealth and eGov certifications are not needed
One trustID to cover all your digital identity needs: corporate, eGovernement, eHealth, eCommerce, eLaw.
Our services smooth your digital identity integration
- Assessment: We follow a pragmatic methodology by organising trade workshops alongside you, so that we can prepare the most relevant use cases and define solutions together.
- Security reinforcement: Our advice covers cybersecurity risk analysis as well as recommendations to ensure the security of your digital transformation. We also aid in the implementation of security elements such as API gateways and secure microservices architecture.
- trustID implementation: Our cybersecurity consultants have more than 15 years’ experience in implementing strong authentication solutions. We assist our clients with the implementation of secure digital identity solutions and identity federation.
Why CloudTrust and trustID?
As a subsidiary of the ELCA Group, CloudTrust is helping companies/corporations and individuals to secure their sensitive data and personal information. CloudTrust designs, develops, integrates and maintain the product trustID. trustID is an Identity Provider (IDP) solution compliant with Swiss eID regulation and certified by the Swiss confederation for Health services. Available as a SaaS or on-premise solution, the product is developed, operated and hosted in Switzerland in ELCA's sovereign Cloud Infrastructure.
The trustID solution is fully developed and operated in Switzerland and meets the highest current security requirements, as well as future requirements for the electronic identification for e-ID citizens. The solution is also deployed today for edulog (Swiss Conference of Cantonal Ministers of Education) to manage the identities of the schoolchildren in all the cantons.