TrustID: the trusted Swiss digital identity (eID)
TrustID is a quick and easy-to-run solution to securely create and manage identities providing authentication to access critical services, sensitive data and corporate resources.
With the evolving legal framework, it is tedious to ensure the digital identity you provide to citizens is certified and secure.
DEP certified since December 2019, TrustID is ready for you to use !
- Authentication server on a dedicated hardened platform.
- Secure processes throughout token lifecycle from generation to decommissioning.
- Detailed access logs.
- Use of security standards and open source technology.
- Platform built on ‘Security by design’ principles.
Low acquisition costs
- No hardware tokens required: TrustID supports multiple MFA solutions such as the trustID mobile authenticator application, paper card, FIDO authenticators
- Standard processing power optimizes performance and allows large-scale deployments.
Limited deployment costs
- Fast plug-and-play integration into any environment thanks to standard OIDC and SAML authentication protocols support.
- Standard authentication interfaces and modules for immediate integration with popular web servers, VPN gateways and Web Application Firewalls (WAF) .
- Full self-service provisioning, registration operation and maintenance costs.
- Minimal support needs thanks to end user self-service portal.
- Smooth switch to alternative authentication factor in case of loss.
- Developed by an independent, privately-owned, Swiss-based company that is not subordinate to any government or technology vendor.
- Hosted on a swiss sovereign cloud.
- Based on open source code.
- Secure software engineering principles throughout development life cycle, including threat modelling, secure design, secure coding, standard cryptography, security reviews and vulnerability watch.
"TrustID by CloudTrust is a new initiative by ELCA Group. It is in line with ELCA’s proactive policy to commit to innovation and digital transformation in Switzerland"