trustID: the trusted Swiss digital identity (eID)
trustID is a quick and easy-to-run solution to securely create and manage identities providing authentication to access critical services, sensitive data and corporate resources.
With the evolving legal framework, it is tedious to ensure the digital identity you provide to citizens is certified and secure.
Certified in December 2019, trustID is ready for you to be used !
- Authentication server on a dedicated hardened platform.
- Secure processes throughout token lifecycle from generation to decommissioning.
- Detailed access logs.
- Use of standards and open source technology.
Low acquisition costs
- No hardware tokens required: trustID supports token types that are displayed on existing user phones, or tokens can be printed on paper
- Standard processing power optimizes performance and allows large-scale deployments.
Limited deployment costs
- Fast plug-and-play integration into any environment.
- Standard authentication interfaces and modules for immediate integration with popular web servers, VPN gateways and Web Application Firewalls (WAF) .
- Full self-service provisioning and registration operation and maintenance costs .
- Reduced support spending thanks to self-service token locking and renewal.
- Smooth switch to alternative form factor in case of loss.
- Developed by an independent, privately-owned, Swiss-based company that is not subordinate to any government or technology vendor.
- Hosted on a swiss sovereign cloud.
- Fully available open source code.
- Secure software engineering principles throughout development life cycle, including threat modelling, secure design, secure coding, state-of-the-art cryptography, security reviews and vulnerability watch.
"TrustID by CloudTrust is a new initiative by ELCA Group. It is in line with ELCA’s proactive policy to commit to innovation and digital transformation in Switzerland"